ReSound Control App
If you have a wireless ReSound hearing aid, you can use the ReSound Control app to adjust volume, change hearing-aid programs and control your other streaming devices such as the ReSound Unite TV Streamer 2. All without touching – and drawing attention to – your hearing aid.
Depend on your iPhone or Android smartphone to keep track of your life? Now there is an app that lets you control your hearing aids too.
To use the ReSound Control app, users need:
- ReSound Phone Clip+ and a ReSound wireless hearing aid (ReSound LiNX2, ReSound ENZO2, ReSound Enya, ReSound LiNX, ReSound LiNX TS, ReSound ENZO, ReSound Verso or ReSound Alera) and one or more of the following devices:
- iPhone, iPod or iPod touch. All running iOS 7 or later. The app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Android smartphone running version 2.3.5 or later (not all Android smartphones are compatible).
Take control of your wireless hearing aids
- Hearing-aid volume control. Easily adjust the volume by swiping up or down across the volume bars. Sitting next to someone? You can also adjust the volume of each hearing aid independently for greater listening comfort.
- Remote control of streamers. When you activate your ReSound Unite TV Streamer 2 or Mini Microphone, you can balance its volume with the volume of the sounds around you.
- Change hearing-aid program. You can select hearing aid programs and activate streaming devices with ease. And you can even rename your favorite programs.
- Check connections. If you lose a connection, check the Link screen. The broken connection shows red, and tapping on the exclamation mark will tell you how to get it back online.